Recipe inspired by Leafly
Invigorating scent with moisturizing / soothing benefits for skin, muscles and joints. Safe, relaxing, nourishing and natural.
- Bath bomb molds
- 8 ounces baking soda
- 4 ounces corn starch
- 4 ounces citric acid
- 4 ounces epsom salt
- 3 teaspoons water
- 2 teaspoon essential oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Full Spectrum Zen CBD tincture (peppermint)
- 2 – 4 drops food coloring
- Combine dry ingredients (excluding color) in a bowl. Using a whisk, mix thoroughly and evenly.
- Combine liquid ingredients (excluding color) in a small glass bowl or glass.
- Very slowly, stir the liquid mixture into the dry mixture with your whisk. Slow down if signs of fizzing arise. Add color.
- Once all ingredients are thoroughly combined, the mixture will feel like moist sand that sticks together when squeezed or shaped into a ball. Add a few drops of water if the mixture doesn’t maintain its shape.
- Fill each half of the bath bomb mold with the mixture until it is slightly over-filled. Do not pack densely. Loosely sprinkle some more of the mixture on each half to help the two sides meld together.
- Press the halves together firmly and hold for a few seconds. Gently remove one side of the mold.
- Place the bath bomb mold side down and allow to dry for about 20 minutes. Carefully remove the other side of the mold in a gentle twisting motion.
- Let sit for 3 hours or overnight until bath bomb is totally firm
Give as a gift or enjoy a soothing cbd-infused bath that will melt your stress away!